Waitangi Treaty Grounds respects your privacy. We don’t share your personal details with third parties.
Cookies and online visitor tracking
This website issues a non-personalised ‘cookie’ to each visitor. As you navigate, we track your usage (but not your personal information) to analyse overall visitor activities. This helps us identify ways to improve Waitangi Treaty Grounds online content for everyone. Things we track include the number of repeat visitors, the length of time spent on the website, and the navigation pathways used. This information is also used for re-marketing purposes.
Your Personal information
You don’t need to provide any personal information to browse this website.
If you provide personal information voluntarily (e.g., through online forms or e-newsletters), we’ll only use it for the stated purpose. We keep this information secure and don’t share it with any third parties.
We will use your personal information:
- to provide services and products to you
- to market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. through regular newsletters, remarketing, social media)
- to respond to communications from you, including any complaints
- to conduct research and statistical analysis on user behaviour (on an anonymised basis) and keep an eye on trends so we can better understand how our customers interact with our business.
- to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claims made against us
- For any other purpose with your consent. Where we obtained your consent to use your personal information, for example for receiving marketing communications, you may withdraw your consent at any time.