Hokohoko me te Arapāho
Trade & Media
Welcome to the Waitangi Treaty Grounds Trade and Media library.
In this section you will find material to assist you in the sale, marketing and promotion of New Zealand’s most important historic site.
Waitangi Treaty grounds brochure
waitangi conference brochure
We welcome trade famils all year round, so if you wish to famil any of our products and experiences please contact our Sales Executive: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ideally bookings will be made in advance
- Please note during peak periods famil requests may be confirmed on a waitlist basis
- Some charges may apply, each request will be dealt with on a case by case basis
We require at time of booking:
- Clients or Party Name
- Your voucher number
- Name of product
- Date and time
- Number of Adults/Children
- Special requirements if necessary
Bookings may be cancelled without penalty up to 48 hours before date of travel. Cancellations within 48 hours of date of travel or a no show may be charged in full.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver
- Children up to 18 years can enter the grounds on a Day Pass free of charge. This rate is not valid for schools or groups
- Hāngi & Concert rates are unique to the product. Under 5 year olds are free of charge, 5-18 year olds are priced as children and the adult rate applies to 19 years and above (see rates)
Waitangi Treaty Grounds can tailor packages to suit your client’s needs. We have a range of activities perfect for entertaining and informing groups of all sizes. Our exclusive tailor-made experiences are ideal for groups looking for a high end, luxury or interactive experience at New Zealand’s most important historic site. Your guests can enjoy our activities in the setting of one of New Zealand’s great beauty spots with panoramic views of the Bay of Islands.
Any of our day time activities can be booked exclusively for groups or as private experiences, as well as our intimate, themed Hāngi & Concert evening.
Please see a list below of the exclusive experiences that we offer:
- Guided Tour
- Cultural Performance
- Pōwhiri (traditional Māori welcome)
- Hāngi & Concert (meal cooked in an earth oven)
- Maori Cultural Workshops – learn Kapa Haka (songs, poi, stick games and haka), Flax Weaving, make a traditional musical instrument and more
Let us know what your clients are looking to get out of their Waitangi Treaty Grounds experience and we will do our best to create a package they’ll love.
Credit will only be available after a Waitangi Treaty Grounds Credit Application Form is completed, submitted and approved, otherwise our terms of payment are one payment made prior to travel. Credit card charges may apply.
Waitangi Treaty Grounds consists of 18.5 hectares of varying landscapes from native bush, boardwalks, paths, tracks, beaches, lawns, and coastal clifftop. There is a medium gradient slope to the tracks from the upper to lower areas of the grounds. It is an easily accessible location for people of all ages, levels of fitness and mobility. We also have wheelchairs and ramps available for use and encourage any accessibility questions or concerns to be raised at the time of booking so we are prepared to cater for your client’s needs on arrival.
All invoices are charged at a net rate and due 20th of the month following date of travel. Any enquiries related to your account can be directed to: email@example.com
Waitangi Treaty Grounds achieved a Qualmark Gold award under the new Sustainable Tourism Business criteria. Qualmark has broadened the scope of its evaluation criteria to recognise those businesses that are focused on protecting what makes New Zealand unique and special.
Up to date retail rates are available by emailing our Sales Executive firstname.lastname@example.org
Rates are set in advance from 01 October to 30 September each year, but please advise if your contracted date requirements are different to this period and we will amend accordingly.
Waitangi Treaty Grounds is proud to be a completely smoke free environment.