Admission is valid for two consecutive days and includes
- Full access to New Zealand’s most important historic site, including all heritage buildings and the world’s largest ceremonial waka
- Entry to Te Kōngahu Museum of Waitangi
- Entry to Te Rau Aroha Museum of the Price of Citizenship
- Informative guided tour around Waitangi Treaty Grounds (50 minutes)
- Māori cultural experience (30 minutes)
Adult NZ Resident (ID required)
Child (up to 18 years) *
* When accompanied by parent or caregiver, not applicable to groups or schools. For schools, please see Learn at Waitangi.
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds and the wider estate including the Golf Course and Mountain Bike Park is home to kiwi. Dogs and other animals are not permitted except for Guide Dogs.