Weddings at WaitangiWhere two become one
As the birthplace of our nation, Waitangi is a place of sacred connection. Waitangi’s history tells a story of partnership and commitment to build a future together, offering an auspicious and inspired setting for a wedding in the Bay of Islands, Northland.
With lush expansive lawns and beautiful historic gardens offering panoramic views overlooking the stunning Bay of Islands, along with idyllic beachfront and beautiful native bush settings, there are countless choices for the perfect backdrop to your wedding ceremony and photos.
At Waitangi, we offer a range of options, including:
Outdoor wedding ceremony – $1100
- Up to 180 guests, choose from a selection of stunning locations throughout our expansive grounds
- Add a drink toast package – POA
- Add canapés – from $5 per canape
Wedding reception at Whare Waka Café (48 Max) / Tahuaroa Events Space (160 Max)
- Wedding reception at Whare Waka Cafe or Tahuaroa Events Space including full onsite bar and catering – POA (catering options start at $35 per person)
- Wedding reception for up to 150 guests with additional marquee including full onsite bar and catering – POA (catering options start at $35 per person)
Wedding photographs (location only) – $150
Our friendly Whare Waka Café team will provide full onsite bar and catering services for your special day, so you can relax and know your guests will be well taken care of. A wide range of menu options are available, as well as the option of a full bar, all supported by our friendly team.Find out more >