Waitangi Experience Pass.
Discover Waitangi’s contemporary museums, Māori cultural performances in an authentic Meeting House, informative guided tours, native forest, carving studio, the world’s largest ceremonial war canoe, and a quality café, all with stunning views over the Bay of Islands.
Our Experience Pass is valid for two consecutive days. Included in the Waitangi Experience Pass:
- Full access to New Zealand’s most important historic site, including all heritage buildings and the world’s largest war canoe
- Entry to Te Kōngahu Museum of Waitangi and Te Rau Aroha museum
- Informative guided tour around Waitangi Treaty Grounds (50 minutes)
- Authentic Māori cultural performance (30 minutes)
- Live demonstrations in our Carving Studio
- Large gift shop
- Onsite café
|Adult NZ Resident||$30|
|Child (up to 18 years)*||FREE|