Enter your best Indian food recipe and win a trip for two to the Bay of Islands. Your winning dish will feature on the Whare Waka Café menu.
Waitangi is located in the Bay of Islands, comprising of 144 Islands and a handful of historic towns. The stunning scenery, golden beaches and fresh seafood make it one of the most prominent tourist destinations in New Zealand. Located just over three hours drive from Auckland, in the ‘winterless north’, the Bay of Islands is a popular destination for fishing and water activities. It is also home to the Waitangi Treaty Grounds, an award winning cultural heritage attraction and New Zealand’s most important historic site. The Treaty Grounds features Te Kōngahu Museum of Waitangi, the Treaty House, the carved Meeting House and the world’s largest ceremonial war canoe.
Enter the best Indian food recipe and win a trip for two to the Bay of Islands. The winning recipe will feature on the Whare Waka Café menu in the Waitangi Treaty Grounds during the month of August. Email your original recipe and a clear photo of the dish to email@example.com
The prize (valid for 2 adults):
- Two night stay at Copthorne Hotel & Resort Bay of Islands (twin or double room, includes breakfast)
- The ultimate Waitangi experience, including a guided tour, cultural performance, admission to the museum
- Greatsights Dolphin Cruise to the Hole in the Rock
- Dinner at Green’s Restaurant
- $200 worth of petrol vouchers
- The winning recipe will feature on the Whare Waka Café menu in the Waitangi Treaty Grounds during the month of August
Terms and conditions
By entering the Competition, you confirm that you have read and accepted the following terms and conditions.
- The “Indian Food Recipe Competition” is organised by the Waitangi Treaty Grounds.
- Entries must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at 11.59pm on 30 June 2017.
- A clear photo of the dish must be attached to the recipe email.
- Ingredients need to be listed with measurements.
- Recipes need step-wise clear directions.
- Entries need to include prep and cooking times.
- All recipes must be original and not from a third party site.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted.
- If more than one entry is received per person then any subsequent entries will be disregarded.
- The Winner will be selected by the Waitangi Treaty Grounds.
- All prize elements are for 2 adults.
- All prize elements are subject to availability.
- Winners must organise their own transport.
- The Winner will be contacted by Waitangi Treaty Grounds on 10th July 2017.
- The Winner is responsible for confirming contact details with Waitangi Treaty Grounds.
- If the Winner cannot supply their contact phone number and address within two weeks of notification by email, the Prize will become null and void and will be awarded to a substitute winner.
- Competition entrants must be over the age of 18.
- For entries to be eligible, entrants agree to participate in any publicity arising from entry into the Competition, which may include, but is not limited to, media stories or interviews.
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds will liaise with the Winner when co-ordinating any media interview requests.
- If the Winner does not agree to undertake any publicity activity, Waitangi Treaty Grounds may remove the Winner and replace the Winner with a substitute winner in the Competition in its absolute discretion.
- The Winner must redeem the Prize within the designated time period of the month of August 2017.